- About Recyclicious vintage scarf headbands
- Recyclicious headbands are handcrafted by Christine Ladd Huffman using reclaimed, vintage designer scarves.
These unique scarf headbands are perfect for bad hair days, windy days, in between hair cuts, covering up the grays, or helping with covering bald spots due to hair loss. They are comfortable and they stay put.
The scarves are attached to a discreet band which sits on your head and ties under your hair for a finished look.
Featured vintage scarves made into Recyclicious headbands include Chanel, Hermes, Vera, Diane Von Furstenberg, Oscar De la Renta, Christian Dior, Yves St. Laurent, Norell and many more!
Recyclicious headbands make use of recycled materials which saves energy, reduces carbon-dioxide emissions and keeps waste out of landfills.
Any use of recycled materials is generally a positive, because recycled material requires less energy to process than natural fibers!
- About the Recyclicious Face masks
- How do you wear a Recyclicious headband? Place the headband on your head where you would like it to sit. If you have bangs, you can either pull all bangs back or place bangs forward. The scarf headband will conform to your head shape. Take the hanging strands and tie them underneath your hairline into a knot or a bow for a finished look.
- How do you wear a Recyclicious mask? To wear, determine which side is facing in and which is out. Place one nose, put ear loops over ears, pull fabric down over chin. Make sure nose and mouth are fully covered. Try and prevent any gaping holes. If too loose, tie a knot on the end of each tie.
- If I am in Los Angeles, can I visit your showroom and purchase from you directly? Yes! In addition to the retailers listed, you can also make an appointment to see my very latest collection which is constantly being updated. I usually have over 100+ pieces stocked. So, please feel free to contact me to take a peek.
- If you are interested in becoming Recyclicious stocklist please contact us listed on the home page below. Please include some information about your shop (size, location etc) and an idea of what you may like to order. Wholesale information will then be emailed to you along with a price list.
- What are your shipping policies?
- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE US!!! I ship USPS first class with delivery confirmation. I will happily ship overseas for an additional cost of $3.00 (USD).
I am not responsible for items that are lost in the mail unless they are insured. Insurance rates start at just around $2.00. Just contact me in advance if you want insurance.
I am usually able to ship an item out in 3-5 days most times within 2 days. If you need an item for a certain date I will do my best to accommodate you.I also ship international! Unfortunately, sometimes international shipping can be very unpredictable. Sometimes items arrive very quickly and sometimes they take a few weeks. Please keep this in mind when ordering. International and Canada USPS first class mail usually arrives in 5-10 days
Within the United States USPS first class mail usually arrives in 3-5 days
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
- Does Recyclicious have an Instagram account?
- Yes! Please follow us!
Our eco chic face washable and reusable face masks are individually handcrafted with love in LA. Made from two layers of repurposed, durable and breathable 100% cotton or cotton rich blend and soft stretching cotton ear loops for comfort. One size fits most. Kids sizes available on certain styles.
Our masks are not claiming to prevent you from catching coronavirus. it only acts as a barrier and when worn properly can only offer limited protection. THIS IS NOT THE N95 MASK NOR A SURGICAL GRADE MASK!